My heart was troubled with the following concerns after a 2-day conference on the topic of "God's good design, our good desire".
• Why was I created with sexual desires?
• Why is there a "desire a romantic relationship on earth" kinda stage when the ultimate aim is for me to desire Christ? Couldn't we have skipped all that so that there isn't an issue of singleness?
• Why do marriages even exist on earth if it isn't going to exist in Heaven?
• How do I devote myself fully to God when I'm single and craving a relationship?
• If the desire for a relationship is hindering my ministry... Does it mean I'm not called for singlehood and should start searching for a partner?