Wed, 17 Nov|
Nov'21 Dating with Purpose | Collab with Lithops Counselling
Regardless of your experience in dating, we welcome you to share with us your wisdom and insights, ask engaging questions and use this time to reflect, reset and refocus.
Time & Location
17 Nov 2021, 7:00 pm SGT – 22 Nov 2021, 10:00 pm SGT
Singapore, 10, #28-14 Anson Rd, International Plaza, Singapore 079903
About the Event
Dating with purpose
2-days (3 hours each)
- By the end of Day 1, participants would be empowered to desire God as their first love and trust Him with their next.
- By the end of Day 2, participants would be equipped with dating 101 skills, enabling them to have an enjoyable and fulfilling dating experience.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Clearly define the ideal traits they are searching for in a life companion.
- Confidently apply the skills to overcome social anxiety, the art of active listening and the art of setting boundaries when going for their next date.
- Activity-based (17 Nov 2021, 7pm - 10pm, A Space Between)
- Experiential - simulation of a real date (22 Nov 2021, 7pm - 10pm, Alex Creation Cafe)
Denise Thong (Lead-trainer)
- Master in Counselling (Professional)
- Master in Science (Human Nutrition)
- Transactional Analysis practitioner (USATAA)
Grace Heng (Co-trainer)
- SDN-accredited Dating Practitioner
- IEA-accredited Enneagram Coach
- Certificate of Youth Ministry (Scripture Union)
IntroductionA Space Between
Who am I searching for?A Space Between
Ticket - 22 Nov ONLY
Dry run - Fee collected is to cover dinner cost.$20.00+$0.50 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out