Sat, 28 Jan|
Punggol MRT Station (Exit B)
Leisure Cycling : Punggol Loop(North-east) | Christian Singles Social (30+) Meetup Group
Estimated total distance (to and fro) is approximate 20km. Hardness: 2 out of 5 (5 being the toughest)-** 2 Stars Read more: https://www.sacredcompanionsg.com/event-details/leisure-cycling-punggol-loop-north-east-christian-singles-social-30-meetup-group
Time & Location
28 Jan 2023, 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Punggol MRT Station (Exit B), 70 Punggol Central, Singapore 828868
About the Event
Estimated total distance (to and fro) is approximate 20km. Hardness: 2 out of 5 (5 being the toughest)-** 2 Stars
Let's GO for a fun ride in long distance cycling. We planning to see Sun, Sand and Sea at Punggol waterway this time.
You can bring your own bicycle or rent your own bicycle at the bicycle any where along that area. Please come with a smiling face to enjoy the fun.
The programme as follow:
- Meet @ 2:00pm(14 00 hours)- Punggol MRT-exit B
- Get your own bicycle by renting it in that area / bring your own bicycle.
- 14:05pm - Move to the PCN;
- 14:10pm - Start riding off;
- Start to go loop at the Punggol river(estimated 20.2km)
- 7pm(1900)- We may have dinner at Oasis Terraces Shopping mall (Route : Punggol MRT --> Seng Keng --> Punggol Jetty --> Red Bridge --> Find dinner place e --> route back to MRT, route may change depend on the speed and group size, it is also fully depend on weather & timing ......
- H2O - please bring at least 500ml of water. There is a water point mid-way to top up and also for toilet break.
- Helmet - bring your own helmet if you have or rent it at the bike shop, it is really for your own safety!
- Sun - it will be sunny between 4 to 6pm if it isn't a cloudy day, keep yourself well-covered with sunblock or sleeves.
- Proper shoes - sports shoes recommended.
Please feel free to join us for dinner after cycling. It will be at the coffeeshop near the bike shop if it isn't too crowded, otherwise we can adjourn to nearby hawker centre or parkway parade food court. See you! :D
Bong's Contact : 96 196 902
Disclaimer: Participants cycle at their own risk and assume all risk of injuries. The Organizers accept no responsibility and/or liability for any injuries, damages or losses that occur during or as a result of the activity/event. Participants are expected to ride safely at all times and take good care of themselves and their belongings.
Important: ** For member ONLY, no guest allow**